Friday, April 29, 2011

Fintelligens music video shoot April 27th 2011 - 80's section of the video!

So my boy Elastinen from Fintelligens calls me to help him out in their new music videos 80's scene. I helped him get that Old School look going on with a fresh Red Mockneck, a red bucket Kangol and some fit black jeans - The result in the video is phenomenal!

The video comes out next week so make sure you see it and spot also me and my crew members from Flow Mo in the video looking 'oh so fresh!

Here are some still shots we took at the venue.



Bboy Wartecs / © Focus photography / Photo edit by Wartecs




Bboy Wartecs / © Focus photography




Bboy Mercy-1 / © Focus photography




Bboy Lil'p / © Focus photography




Bboy Ata / © Focus photography




Jani Tolin / © Focus photography




Bboy Focus / © Wartecs photography




Bboys Focus, Mercy-1 & Wartecs / © Lil'P photography




Bboy Wartecs / © Focus photography

No comments:

Post a Comment